Nesting osprey pair at Point Pinole Regional Shoreline

mj@...

Yesterday was my first time at Point Pinole Regional Shoreline, and I was amazed at all the birds I saw. Most notable was a nesting osprey pair. On the pier, facing the water (not the park), look at the top of the second wooden structure to the right of the pier. I saw an osprey sitting on a nest, with a second osprey atop another wooden post about twenty feet away. Here's a photo I took with my phone through my binoculars: https://photos.app.goo.gl/DjAEnhFV91uYovbk6

eBird checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S84723738

Mary Ann Jawili
El Cerrito