Shoot The Rainbow - April 10 Bird Photo Big Day!

Kitty O'Neil

Posting with permission of group moderator. (Thanks Aaron!)

East Bay Birders,
The Bird Photo Big Day is coming up April 10. This Spring it is all about the Colors! Let’s join in the fun of photographing as many species as possible on April 10th for the second annual Spring Bird Photo Big Day in support of the San Francisco Bay Bird Observatory (SFBBO).

While the species count is our top priority, the Photo Day really heats up to red hot with our color competition to Shoot The Rainbow! The best representation of a color will win the prize in each category: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, and Blue. Background color, bird color, tree color, or person’s hat! Get creative. The color just needs to be somewhere in the photo and so does the bird. Bonus contest for the most colors all in one shot, plus the bird of course!

See the details on the Facebook page or the registration page.

Facebook group: Bay Area Bird Photo Big Day on Facebook

Registration page: Bird Photo Big Day 2021

Please feel free to email us if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Kitty O'Neil & Bill Pelletier

kittoi@...
925.787.6666