From: EBB-Sightings@groups.io <EBB-Sightings@groups.io> On Behalf Of Derek
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 10:23 PM
To: 'EBB-Sightings' <EBB-Sightings@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [EBB-Sightings] eBird report of American Dipper at Sunol

Thanks Aaron for bringing this up. There are two bridges, the one you mentioned, but also one by the buildings right after go through the pay kiosk. It's possible the person was talking about a third bridge that is actually on Calaveras Road just past its intersection with Welsh Creek Road, but I believe that is not technically in the park. My guess is that it's the one you mentioned as the river is rockier and flowing maybe faster through that stretch versus the one by the buildings.

From what I see in eBird, there was the one at Lake Temescal in 2004 but also one reported in Sunol Regional Park at Little Yosemite Area in 2014.

Derek Heins