Bird transport needed today - Heather Farms to Lindsay Wildlife

Megan Jankowski

Hi everyone, this is super off topic so apologies. There's a woman attending a horse show at Heather Farms today and she has a possibly injured juvenile White-Tailed Kite that she brought from her home in Tracy. She is likely not able to leave the horse show in time to bring it to the Lindsay Hospital. If anyone in Walnut Creek is willing to pick the bird up from her and bring it to the hospital, please contact me off list and I can put you in touch with her. Thanks!

Megan Jankowski
Oakland