Re: Rose breasted grosbeak on my feeder in Piedmont Pines. Finally got a decent picture to post!

tomcrown1@...

I think she should post it on California birds if she post on Facebook

On Jun 18, 2020, at 5:09 PM, janet ellis via groups.io <jellis502003@...> wrote:

 If she wants to join my Facebook page she can post it there.
San Francisco Bay Area birding group

On Thursday, June 18, 2020, 4:47 PM, Aaron Maizlish <amm.birdlists@...> wrote:

Hi Linda,

For better or worse, the East Bay Birds list does not allow for photo attachments with email messages.  This is useful for preventing abuse,and for keeping extra large emails from going out to 1000+ people.  On the other hand many of the other groups.io listservs in California now allow for photo attachments, and I don’t think that there have been any problems.  I have been thinking about changing this rule.

If you would like to share your photo (I know I would like to see it!), then please provide us with a link to somewhere else that you post it.

To everyone else:  Please let me know if you have a strong opinion one way or another about whether we should allow photo attachments.  Please reply to me privately and not to the whole group.

Also, Linda I would be interested to know if this grosbeak can be seen from the street, as it would be a new Alameda County bird for me.

Thanks,

Aaron Maizlish
Moderator