Re: Roadrunner in Oakland

Alan Howe

Hi, all.

I went looking for said roadrunner this afternoon around 2:30 or so. Walked & biked all over the area, but no bird. (I thought I'd gotten an answer to my playing a rr sound on my phone, but it turned out to be a band-tailed dove in the distance.) There were plenty of house finches to be seen & heard, though, & a number of western bluebirds were hanging around the baseball backstop in Bushrod Pk.

Stay healthy out there!

Alan Howe
North Oakland

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 8:44 AM Sjbu via groups.io <Sjbu=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Posting for a non-birder friend.

He photoed a roadrunner in Oakland in the vicinity of 63rd Street and Racine St.

Contact me offline if you would like to see the photo.

Steve