Re: Shelter in Place -- 3 White-throated Sparrows!

Steve Taylor

It’s my understanding we can go outside to exercise provided we go alone????

On Mar 16, 2020, at 3:58 PM, Graham Chisholm <graham.chisholm@...> wrote:

While starting my sheltering in place this afternoon, I had 3 tan-striped White-throated Sparrows in our yard near San Carlos and Portland Ave in Albany.  We've had at least two all winter since 11/22/19, and only seen the third one one other time in December.

Fortunately there is lots of good birding out our windows for the coming three weeks and I wish all well.  Stay healthy!

Graham Chisholm
Berkeley, CA

--
Graham Chisholm