Re: Apologies

Alan Bade

I agree with Paul! It's important to remember that this wonderful service has been maintained by a dedicated, hard working volunteer who has put in countless hours, with the best of intentions.  We appreciate the fact that it wouldn't exist without Dal's years of tech support. Hopefully, we will all find better ways for it to evolve to best serve the needs of its' users. We all have a part in this, as users and support.

Thanks for all the postings and all the work in the background, keep them coming! Enjoy the beginnings of Spring.

And here in Pleasant Hill, it seems like sometimes we get 19 Corvids (crows) enjoying the too often open dumpster of the pizza parlor across the street!

Good birding, Alan Bade
Pleasant Hill

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 5:44 AM Paul Schorr <pkschorr@...> wrote:
Dal,

Everyone has regrets about something, so don’t be too hard on yourself.  And thank you for all that you have done for MDAS and the birding community.  I believe that you meant Covid-19, rather than Corvid-19.   Once a birder always a birder.  🙂

Paul