Mt. Diablo Young Birders CBC

tracy_farrington <tracy_farrington@...>

Due to a running event in Walnut Creek on Saturday morning, Dec. 14, the Mt. Diablo AudubonYoung Birders CBC will now begin in Howe Homestead Park at 7:45am. Heather Farm Parkwill not be available until later in the morning. We'll move there after finishing Howe Homestead.As in my previous note, all who wish to join us are cordially invited to do so. Here's a Google Maps link. Parking is in the lot on Walnut Blvd.Looking forward!
Best,Tracy FarringtonWalnut Creek
Google Maps

| | |

| |
Google Maps

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.