From: EBB-Sightings@groups.io <EBB-Sightings@groups.io> On Behalf Of Megan Jankowski
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 4:10 PM
To: EBB-Sightings@groups.io
Subject: [EBB-Sightings] Emeryville Marina, possible Bar-tailed godwit

I'm posting this for Sharon as she's having trouble sending it to the group for some reason. Her email is sljue1 at gmail.com

There's a decent candidate for a juvenile bar-tailed godwit at Emeryville Marina right now. Long black primaries, much more black and white overall than surrounding marbleds. Appreciate other opinions as I've never actually seen one.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5dcP4D68acuzUm1VA

Sharon jue,
Berkeley

https://www.avg.com