Re: Is Blue-gray Tanager Extirpated from Ebird?

Joe Morlan

Sycamore Grove Park south of Livermore. It was quite a celebrity. Did you
miss this message?

https://groups.io/g/EBB-Sightings/message/12346

But much of the discussion was on the discussion list starting at:

https://groups.io/g/EBB-Discussion/message/57

The bird was originally found by Dean LaTray on 5 April posted on eBird:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S54603587?view=photos

with many follow up eBird posts some containing outstanding photos. Here is
a partial list:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S54785631?view=photos

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S54833729?view=photos

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S54834592?view=photos

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S55440056?view=photos

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S55541550?view=photos

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S55592097?view=photos

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S55592097?view=photos

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S55858987?view=photos

and continuing. The last eBird report I found was dated 2 June.

On Wed, 21 Aug 2019 22:16:44 -0700, "Mike Feighner"
<feinerVogel94551@...> wrote:

Who in the world has ever spotted a Blue-Gray Tanager in Alameda County? None I know of.

--
Mike Feighner
Livermore, California, Alameda County

http://www.linkedIn.com/in/michaelfeighner