Re: Is Blue-gray Tanager Extirpated from Ebird?

Mike Feighner

Blue-gray Gnatcatcher?LivermoreMike FeighnerSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: "judisierra via Groups.Io" <judisierra=yahoo.com@groups.io> Date: 8/21/19 8:33 PM (GMT-08:00) To: East Bay Birds <ebb-sightings@groups.io> Cc: EBB-Sightings@groups.io Subject: Re: [EBB-Sightings] Is Blue-gray Tanager Extirpated from Ebird? Bummer about the photos missing. Another good reason to post on EBB too. Stuff won't be disappeared!     On Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 5:46:11 PM PDT, Dave Weber <dwbirdster@...> wrote:  When viewing all of my photos in Ebird, I noticed that Blue-gray Tanager ismissing. This is the bird seen at Sycamore Grove Park/Arroyo Entrance thisyear. I found the following:It appears on my single checklist with the photos.It appears on my county list.It does not appear on the full county checklist.I cannot find anyone's photos of the bird, ie the search returns no result.Other exotics still appear on the county list. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me? Dave Weber,Milpitas