Re: Is Blue-gray Tanager Extirpated from Ebird?

judisierra

Bummer about the photos missing. Another good reason to post on EBB too. Stuff won't be disappeared!

On Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 5:46:11 PM PDT, Dave Weber <dwbirdster@...> wrote:

When viewing all of my photos in Ebird, I noticed that Blue-gray Tanager is
missing. This is the bird seen at Sycamore Grove Park/Arroyo Entrance this
year.

I found the following:

It appears on my single checklist with the photos.

It appears on my county list.

It does not appear on the full county checklist.

I cannot find anyone's photos of the bird, ie the search returns no result.

Other exotics still appear on the county list.

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

Dave Weber,

Milpitas