Black-chinned hummingbird near Pleasant Hill library

Susana dT

Seen June 13 and 14 by the trail that runs along Grayson creek, labeled EBMUD trail on google. I parked at the Pleasant Hill library, crossed Monticello Ave., walked on Oak Park Blvd, crossed the creek and turned left on the trail at the pedestrian crossing. The trail is straight but then it curves for no reason. The hummingbird was perched on a dead tree on the left where the trail gets straight again. Both days in the same tree. It flew across and joined another hummingbird. Thank you Alan Bade for introducing me to this nice birding spot.
photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/166553264@N04/albums/72157709088299217