Possible Orchard Oriole at Coyote Hills

Teale Fristoe

Today a friend and I went on a long walk through Coyote Hills. Near the
junction of Crandall Creek Trail and Alameda Creek Trail, we noticed a
small yellow bird on a power line. My friend posted a photo of the bird to
iNaturalist: https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/26304442

Is this an expected Hooded Oriole, or could it be a female Orchard Oriole?
It appears to be uniformly yellow, lacking grayish flanks, and the white
wing bars look fairly defined.

Note: As I was writing this email, some folks on iNat decided the bird is a
Bullock's Oriole, which seems wrong to me given the clearly yellow belly. I
welcome any thoughts you have on the id.

Happy birding,
Teale Fristoe
Berkeley