Re: UC Berkeley Peregrine Falcons - eggs warm enough?

Fred Werner

Is there a betting pool as to when folks think the Campanile Peregrines'
first egg will hatch? I'll place my bet on this Thursday, April 18,
4:50pm...

- Fred Werner
Berkeley, CA

On Mar 20, 2019, at 11:38 AM, Carolyn Arnold <carnold@...> wrote:

Thank you Anne! The second egg appeared sometime this morning, I think
just before 8 am!
The cam lets you go back up to 4 hours, and you can see the eggs at
8:00, 9:41, and 10:48, and 11:18.
It looks like dad came in soon after the egg was laid, and relieved mom
for an hour to go feed.
Since then, it’s been mom sitting…

With a 29-33 incubation period, that means hatching sometime starting
the week of April 15th..

On Mar 19, 2019, at 5:33 PM, Anne Krysiak <vakrysiak@...> wrote:

The Peregrine Family nesting on the Campanile has laid it's first egg
of 2019.
You can watch the nestcam at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaJuC-rxVAQ.
The outside camera is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5BofDM7eAQ