Nashville Warbler in Richmond Annex 4/3/19

Matt R.

This morning (7:50 AM) I saw a beautiful adult male NASHVILLE WARBLER
foraging in the apple and cherry trees outside my home office window in the
Richmond Annex (near Colusa and San Jose). The distinct white eye ring,
bright yellow underparts, overall small size, and grayish head and nape
were hard to miss and very different than the Yellow-rumped and occasional
Orange-crowned Warblers I’m more used to seeing this time of year. Probably
my best yard bird in the 15 years I’ve lived in the El Cerrito/Richmond
area!

Matt Ricketts

Richmond