[EBB_Sightings] Long-tailed Duck, Ferry Point

EBB-Support

Begin forwarded message:

From: "tracy_farrington@... [EBB_Sightings]" <EBB_Sightings-noreply@...>
Date: February 4, 2019 at 6:37:06 PM HST
To: <EBB_Sightings@...>
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Long-tailed Duck, Ferry Point

All,
First of all, apologies for the late posting. The Long-tailed Duck (male) previously found among the enormous rafts of mostly Greater Scaups, was seen this afternoon at Ferry Point. I was there around 1pm, joined by my old pal Bill Stubblefield, visiting from Massachusetts, and Berkeley resident, Bill Missing. Surf Scoter numbers were substantial, and the birds were looking brilliant.

Good birding,
Tracy Farrington

To contact the list Administrator go to:  EBB_Sightings-owner@...

.