Arrowhead Marsh Mon Jan 21

kathy jarrett

The GGAS bicycle trip found the Ridgway's Rail during the high tide this MLK day. We started bicycling from EBRPD's Tidewater staging area near the High Street Bridge and rode the Bay Trail to the viewing platform and rode the loop around to pond #3 (SE corner). Lots of Surf Scoters in the channel, many Common Golden-eyes everywhere, Blue-wing Teals in Pond #3. Say's Phoebes and Western Meadowlarks. We also saw a huge number of volunteers clearing out an unimaginable amount of trash from the area. Thank you! Great weather even though a bit cool. Six participants. Sorry the list is alphabetic; I sorted on the wrong column.

American Avocet

American Coot

American Crow

American Kestrel