Say's Phoebe, Grayson Creek in Pleasant Hill

bade_alan@...

At the Mount Diablo Audubon meeting this evening, there was mention of increased sightings of Say's Phoebe trending in our local CBC data. We saw 2 Say's Phoebes this last Sunday 12/30 in our monthly Grayson Creek bird survey. One was along the creek on the north side of the Pleasant Hill middle school playing fields, and the other was near the Golf Club road bridge near DVC. Also seen were 15 Hooded Mergansers in the creek near the Golf Club Road bridge.

Alan Bade
Pleasant Hill