Possibly DIFFERENT Lesser Black-backed Gull at Clifton Court today

Noah Arthur

After over an hour in traffic I was too late for the Lesser Black-backed at Clifton Court this afternoon, but others saw it just before I arrived and Albert Linkowski showed me his photos. His best few photos seem to show a different individual LBBG than the one I found yesterday evening.
This has an implication for the EBIRD REVIEWER who will be evaluating these records: My initial report with crappy photos from last night, and Albert’s report from today with much better photos, need to be reviewed as two SEPARATE records of Lesser Black-backed Gulls at Clifton Court.
Noah