Alviso Lesser Black-backed Gull

Noah Arthur

I guess I’m eating crow on my “announcement” that Alviso is now impossible to Gull... Or, should I say, eating LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULL... A subtle but distinctive 2nd-cycle LBBG was here at the flock west of Alviso Marina County Park a  few minutes ago. Flew south; may or may not come back today or ever. There are many hundreds of gulls here.

At least on weekends, this might still be a good gulling hotspot...

Could somebody forward to South Bay Birds (if this is deemed exciting enough for that)?

Noah