Re: Interesting Warbler (to me) at the Albany Bulb

Noah Arthur

Looks like an immature male Common Yellowthroat. I can see the resemblance to Tropical Parula, but that would have a blue-gray crown and entirely pale orange lower mandible.
Noah

On Saturday, October 6, 2018, 12:58:09 PM PDT, Brian DeLay bedelay@... [EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply@...> wrote:

Around 7:30am today (Saturday) Alethea DeLay and I spotted this bird on the Albany Bulb trail. We were in-between the fence and the trees as you are making your way toward the path that takes you to the area protected for burrowing owls (alongside Buchanan Street). About halfway to the large blackberry patch. Help ID’ing would be much appreciated.
-Brian DeLay