Re: Golden Eagle at Valle Vista

Bev

Not in Moraga though, which is why this is exciting, for those of us in Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda, etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Taylor
To: Bev
Cc: mbrane ; ebb_sightings ; jlangewis
Sent: Sun, Sep 30, 2018 12:30 pm
Subject: Re: [EBB_Sightings] Golden Eagle at Valle Vista

These are fairly common out here in San Ramon and Livermore.  I see them often

On Sep 30, 2018, at 12:23 PM, Bev SLAKEWINGS@... [EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply@...> wrote:

Ohhh, I saw one once, many years ago, on the other side (from Rancho Laguna) and I was trying to figure out if it truly was a Golden Eagle, when a Red-tail mobbed it, again looking tiny in comparison!  I've never seen one since. Wonderful!!!

Bev