Re: New poll for EBB_Sightings

Glen Tepke

I vote for #3.  Why?  Because I received several replies to the message about the poll before I received the message itself, then received four copies of the message, then couldn't vote because "Oops!  You need to be a moderator to perform this action."  Three more examples of what a mess Yahoo Groups is.  I belong to several other groups that use Groups.io and they seem to work well.  It's time to move on.  Thanks.

Glen Tepke
Oakland

On 9/15/2018 5:56 PM, EBB_Sightings@... wrote:
Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the EBB_Sightings group:
After some improvements in Yahoo's performance, there again have been recent complaints about slow deliveries. Yahoo offers no support to groups such as ours. Changing mail list hosts is not simple.
  1. Our list works well enough.
  2. Keep trying to improve things - there are real problems.
  3. Give up on Yahoo and and migrate to Groups.io, even though it's not perfect.

Thanks!