Re: GGAS First Friday Walk May 4, 2018 Tilden Nature Area

George A Suennen

Alan,

Thanks for another great bird walk, always an informative session.

I posted my photos from the walk on my website at:

http://birds.avianist.com/2018/180504-Jewel-Lake

Got some nice photos of the Wilson's Warbler, Black-headed Grosbeak, Allen's Hummingbird, Spotted Towhee,
Downy Woodpecker (including some of a pair mating), and 27 other species including these that didn't make the list.

Anna's Hummingbird
Steller's Jay
Bushtit
Western Bluebird
Yellow Warbler
Red-tailed Hawk

Best Regards,
George
http://birds.avianist.com

On 5/5/2018 1:28 PM, Alan Kaplan lnkpln67@... [EBB_Sightings] wrote:

Tilden Nature Area, Contra Costa, California, US
May 4, 2018 8:20 AM - 11:30 AM

Friends!

Golden Gate Audubon Society First Friday Birdwalk, May 4, 2018

Our regular birdwalk (earlier today was the Dawn Chorus themed walk at 5:30am).

Guests through Meet-up today from Bangalore, Karnataka state, India.

Bird(s) O' the Day: Cedar Waxwings uphill from the parking lot, and White-tailed Kites.

Here are the 31 species seen by 34 observers:

Mallard
Wild Turkey
Double-crested Cormorant flyover
Turkey Vulture makes it official!