From: "Jeff Hoppes jeff.hoppes@... [EBB_Sightings]" <EBB_Sightings-noreply@...>
Date: 3/19/18 7:25 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: EBB_Sightings@...
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Eastern Phoebe continues, Monday evening

The Eastern Phoebe continued at Miller/Knox at 7 pm Monday evening, March 19th. The bird was flycatching in the pines between the trail on the east side of the lagoon and the large paved concrete area adjacent to the middle gated parking lot (look for a solitary bench next to a brown trash can).

 Good birding,
 Jeff Hoppes
 Richmond

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 6:03 PM, Sheila Dickie falconmae@... [EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply@...> wrote:

The Eastern Phoebe reported originally by Laura Look was seen by Elizabeth Sojourner and me at about 4:45 p.m. today, Monday, March 19, at Miller Knox Regional Shoreline Park, Richmond. The bird was first seen about 50 yards north of the Marsh Hawk picnic area in a pink flowering eucalyptus next to the second set of picnic tables on the lawn area. It then flew left to a group of three piney type trees next to the lagoon.. We watched the bird for about 15 minutes before losing it. The phoebe was in the company of Western Bluebirds and Yellow-rumped Warblers. When it was first spotted in the eucalyptus it had flown in above our heads from the right.

Thank you Laura.

Sheila Dickie
Richmond