Re: Eastern Phoebe continues, Monday evening

Dave Weber

Eastern phoebe noon Mar 20 marsh hawk picnic area at Miller Knox.

Dave Weber,
Milpitas
by phone

"Jeff Hoppes jeff.hoppes@... [EBB_Sightings]" <EBB_Sightings-noreply@...> wrote:

The Eastern Phoebe continued at Miller/Knox at 7 pm Monday evening, March
19th. The bird was flycatching in the pines between the trail on the east
side of the lagoon and the large paved concrete area adjacent to the middle
gated parking lot (look for a solitary bench next to a brown trash can).

Good birding,
Jeff Hoppes
Richmond

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 6:03 PM, Sheila Dickie falconmae@...
[EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply@...> wrote:

The Eastern Phoebe reported originally by Laura Look was seen by Elizabeth
Sojourner and me at about 4:45 p.m. today, Monday, March 19, at Miller Knox
Regional Shoreline Park, Richmond. The bird was first seen about 50 yards
north of the Marsh Hawk picnic area in a pink flowering eucalyptus next to
the second set of picnic tables on the lawn area. It then flew left to a
group of three piney type trees next to the lagoon. We watched the bird for
about 15 minutes before losing it. The phoebe was in the company of Western
Bluebirds and Yellow-rumped Warblers. When it was first spotted in the
eucalyptus it had flown in above our heads from the right.

Thank you Laura.

Sheila Dickie
Richmond