Winter Pelagic Feb 24 and Alvaro's Adventures Pelagic schedule 2018

Alvaro Jaramillo

Hello Bay Area and Monterey Bay Folks

Thanks so much for the participation in last year’s trips. We really appreciate it. We saw some awesome birds out there, rarity of the season was the Wedge-tailed Shearwater we photographed near Half Moon Bay. Of course all sorts of other goodies were seen, including our fine regular seabirds which we are always happy to enjoy. We are looking forward to 2018. Here are some news:

  1. We have a winter pelagic coming up on Feb 24. Kittiwakes, Ancient Murrelets, Short-tailed Shearwater are out there for us to find.
  2. Two Cordell Bank trips this year – out of Bodega Bay!
  3. Four different Farallon Island trips early in the season.
  4. We will be trying a longer Albacore Grounds trip out of Monterey Bay this year.
  5. Morro Bay will be added as a departure – details to come.
  6. We are planning on partnering with the Redwood Region Ornithological Society, Golden Gate Audubon, Santa Clara Valley Audubon, Sequoia Audubon, San Francisco Bay Bird Observatory, and Morro Coast Audubon Society this year. Thank you to all of these organizations.
  7. Have a look at the schedule, and book trips -  http://alvarosadventures.com/boat-trips/pelagics/

We are so looking forward to enjoying the ocean, the birds, and your company!

If you have questions, contact me privately.

Good birding,

Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo

alvaro@...