Black-throated gray warbler Oakland, Geese

judisierra

This evening and the previous two, a female black-throated gray has been coming to my bird bath. I've been staking it out in the evening because a hermit thrush arrives everyday at the same time plus or minus a few minutes to take a bath, preen and then bathe again. A female Townsends warbler comes less than daily about the same time also.

Given the waterfowl movement reports, I didn't note in my report Sat on Miller/Knox that there were 3 large flocks flying NE. They were too far away for me to ID.

Judi Sierra
Oakland