4 Ibis photos

Mark Rauzon

Here are some photos of the 4 dark-faced/legged ibis on the West Co, Waterwater Treatment loop off of Parr Ave taken Saturday.  I tried to puzzle them out as well and came to the conclusion they were immature White-faced Ibis, owing to one observation; when I overexposured the photo, it showed a red eye on one bird:

http://rauzon.zenfolio.com/p989996334/slideshow#h9c47320a

Could be wrong so I hope someone knowledgeable about Glossy Ibis can comment.

Also seen on this trail were 2 Cattle Egrets and in the treatment plant itself - Lesser Yellowlegs. Please remember to sign in there.

Mark  Rauzon
Oakland