Bald Eagle over Briones Reservoir

Linda T

Sorry for the late first time posting.  Some day I'll get an iPhone.

A Bald eagle and partner were flying over the southern end of Briones Reservoir @ 11:55 am this afternoon.  Seen from the Overlook parking lot.  The white head and white tail were clearly seen by my husband, David, and I.  The bird partner was not clearly seen, but they were circling and soaring together then took off in the same southwest direction.

Wishing all the critters, as well as the people, effected by the fires good luck.

Linda T.
South Berkeley