Re: Common Poorwill Berkeley - SSL parking

Jaan Lepson <lepson@...>

FYI, while PTO has not generally enforced the parking at SSL off hours, it has lately ticketed on weekends and evenings, even though there is supposedly a memorandum of understanding that they would not do so. So park at your own peril.

Jaan Lepson
Livermore

On Oct 10, 2017, at 11:59, 'Judi S.' judisierra@... [EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply@...> wrote:

I haven't seen a Poorwill in Strawberry Canyon for 2 years but this morning there was one on the upper Jordan Fire Trail. Seen and heard with song and flight call. About 2 miles from Space Sciences lot or past the bench if coming from the other direction, in an open portion of the trail. Arrival date in 2014 was Oct. 9. No parking in space sciences lot weekday working hours. It's now posted with a permit required at all times but in off hours I haven't seen this enforced. There's a Tilden RP lot across Grizzley Peak. Small lower lot between the swimming pool and Botanic Garden on Centenniel.

Judi Sierra- Oakland

Yahoo Groups Links