Yellow Warbler in Richmond

Sheila Dickie

Yesterday, August 22, there was a Yellow Warbler foraging in the holly tree in my back garden located on 29th Street near Roosevelt in Richmond.

Late post (with apologies) one Elegant Tern and two Forster's on the old pier at Pt. Pinole Regional Shoreline Park on Sunday afternoon, August 20. In the same vicinity one Brown Pelican. Looking back from the pier East to the nearest shore there were quite a lot of what looked like (without benefit of scope) terns and gulls loafing. (I think this colony has been previously reported). There have been numbers of Forster's Terns flying past the pier in that direction in recent weeks.

Sheila Dickie
Richmond