Re: Wilson's Warbler in Berkeley

Rachel Silverstein

Ha! Point taken Bob. I will encourage my friend to put this on Ebird. I don't believe he has an account but this is an excellent reason to start!

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 6:42 AM, Kay Loughman wrote:

Rachel,

I don't have records to prove it; but I think Wilson's Warbler is
reported pretty much every year during the Oakland CBC.  Not more than
one or two individuals, and not in the same locations - so not (yet) a
wintering population.  Does make you wonder what prompts these
individuals to stay over . . .

Kay Loughman
in the hills on the Berkeley/Oakland border