Topics

Test your login info...now!

Nicole Frens

Hello future registrants!

Enough of you have already asked about your login info (username and password), that I thought I'd make a test class to experiment with before registration really opens.

So IF you'd like to test your info before registration opens next week, walk on over to the top of first hour classes, note the nifty 'register' button on the one test class, and go through the process. If you wind up creating a new account with that class (which you can...but you don't need to!), please write down the email, username and password you use. :)

Nicole