Topics

FIRST FLLjr Informational Meetings

Patti Poston

Hi Everyone,
I have booked the South Valleys library for this Thursday at 12:30pm for an informal FLLjr information meeting.
There are several families that would like to start a FLLjr team, if you would like to join a team now is the chance.
Ages 6-10
6 kids max per team.
Cost per team is around $300
2 Coaches are required

I will give a short presentation and then answer questions about FLLjr and FIRST.  Plus, I am hoping parents and kids can get together to form a team?

  • There will also be another presentation on August 20th from 3:30pm-6pm about FIRST and all the programs K-12.  This will also be at the South Valleys Library.

Patti

Patti Poston
Senior Mentor, FIRST Nevada
image.png