Topics

18+ year old needed to help with math camp - paid!

Nicole Frens

Hello All!  Our friends at Classical Conversations are in need of a leader for their math camp at the upcoming Reno practicum 7/25-7/27. If any older students  who are good with the requirements below are interested in serving, they can  contact Shannon Castaneda at  +1 (405) 436-8379 or SCastaneda@classicalconversations.com.

Must be 18
Background check
Quick Web and phone training (which I THINK is in 2 days, so if you're interested, hop to!)
Paid $150-$300 depending on number of kids.