DECAA Board Membership

Diane Quinn

October 12, 2020

It is with disappointment that, effective immediately, the following people have decided that we can no longer continue as members of the board of the Dupont East Citizens Action Association.  We find it unfortunate that as much as we support the issues that have been engaged, it has become impossible for us to continue to serve under the current leadership.  The disrespect and lack of inclusivity that is evident in the manner in which the President has conducted the business of the organization is unacceptable.  We do support DECAA's efforts in the areas of advancing historic preservation, addressing the issues of homelessness and maintaining the quality of our neighborhood.

Mesky Bhrane
Kenton Campbell
Rachel Dubin
Rebecca Martin