Need help

dovertnpublicsafety@...

Does android version 6 support DroidStar

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.

Have you tried it? I think my phone is Android 6 but I'm not sure.

73
DR
N1EA

On Fri, May 6, 2022 at 1:03 AM <dovertnpublicsafety@...> wrote:
Does android version 6 support DroidStar

dovertnpublicsafety@...

Not yet It has not arrived yet

Howard AC1MN <AC1MN@...>

Best to be sure what operating system you have. Easy to do. Open settings, go to system, on my pixel it tells me the version number right under the entry called system update. It may be a little different on yours. If none of this makes sense to you just use Google to find the process.I have droidstar on my pixel and it works fairly well.

On May 6, 2022 4:48 AM, "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@...> wrote:
Have you tried it? I think my phone is Android 6 but I'm not sure.

73
DR
N1EA

On Fri, May 6, 2022 at 1:03 AM <dovertnpublicsafety@...> wrote:
Does android version 6 support DroidStar

dovertnpublicsafety@...

Android 6

Tom Marinello

Android 6 is actually quite old. Version 12 is the most current version.

Are you perhaps referring to a Pixel 6, the most recent phone model from Google?

/Tom

dovertnpublicsafety@...

I have a w5 network radio