Initial setup

Rick KF9IV

If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.  I am trying to set up DroidStar on the TGIF network.  I downloaded the program onto my Galaxy phone but I cannot find a site to tell me what to enter under all of the different tabs.  Does anyone know of a location designed for the rank beginner with DroidStar?
Thanks and 73
Rick
KF9IV

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.

I have some info here:

It's a work in progress.

Read what's there and return and ask questions if you don't understand.

I have nothing on the Apple phone as I don't have one.

73

David

N1EA

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022, 1:11 AM Rick KF9IV via groups.io <Rickhartnett=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.  I am trying to set up DroidStar on the TGIF network.  I downloaded the program onto my Galaxy phone but I cannot find a site to tell me what to enter under all of the different tabs.  Does anyone know of a location designed for the rank beginner with DroidStar?
Thanks and 73
Rick
KF9IV

Michael Swanson