Surgery Update - JP - Polyp removed from vocal chord

Jack Strong

Hi Gang , All Went Well Today . No Talking For 5 Days . Just Really Sore . Thanks For the Prayers. Meant A Lot . I'll Need a fill in for tuesday evening and next Sun. morning. Thanks, Jack

Shirley Krinock <skrinock69@...>

Jack prayers for healing
 I did not know. Just know positive thoughts and prayers from me and Zeke. God Bless!

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022, 3:54 PM Jack Strong <jpmusic901@...> wrote:
Hi Gang , All Went Well Today . No Talking For 5 Days . Just Really Sore . Thanks For the Prayers. Meant A Lot . I'll Need a fill in for tuesday evening and next Sun. morning. Thanks, Jack

Ron S.

Get well soon buddy! Glad all went well Jack!

On Tuesday, January 25, 2022, 03:54:39 PM EST, Jack Strong <jpmusic901@...> wrote:

Hi Gang , All Went Well Today . No Talking For 5 Days . Just Really Sore . Thanks For the Prayers. Meant A Lot . I'll Need a fill in for tuesday evening and next Sun. morning. Thanks, Jack

Richard Sullivan

Thank GOD, Jack all went well.

I'll take Sunday morning.

Richie Sullivan

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 4:03 PM Ron S. via groups.io <rollo555=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Get well soon buddy! Glad all went well Jack!

On Tuesday, January 25, 2022, 03:54:39 PM EST, Jack Strong <jpmusic901@...> wrote:

Hi Gang , All Went Well Today . No Talking For 5 Days . Just Really Sore . Thanks For the Prayers. Meant A Lot . I'll Need a fill in for tuesday evening and next Sun. morning. Thanks, Jack

Hey Jack, Speedy Recovery. Take care of those vocal chords!....John & Rosie

Doc Phil

Speedy Recovery! Glad everything went well, Cheers!!

BillyF

Really glad to hear the good news Jack.........Of course the family will cover for you, and I'll hum a few tunes if I cover.....just relax until the right time my friend......We'll be here upon your return..........BillyF