Note: groups.io will be down for maintenance on Monday, September 26th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Monday September 26, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
DogHealth2@groups.ioDoghealth2 contains an exchange of information pertaining to dog health, primarily regarding the use of drugs that can or have caused illness and/or death in dogs. Though we remain focused on the drug, RIMADYL (Carprofen), we are now adding drugs such as ETOGESIC (etodolac), DERAMAX (deracoxib), METACAM (Meloxicam), ZUBRIN (tepoxalin),PREVICOX (firocoxib), NOVOX (generic carprofen) and Quellin (generic carprofen)-- Non Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs NSAIDS)
- 1,350 Members
- 20,661 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.