BLOGS : WEBLOGS : DATABASES : INTERNET: SEARCH ENGINES : INDEXING : INDEXES : CURRENT INFORMATION : STATISTICS : DATA: Twingly

David P. Dillard

.

.

BLOGS :

WEBLOGS :

DATABASES :

INTERNET:

SEARCH ENGINES :

INDEXING :

CURRENT INFORMATION :

STATISTICS :

DATA:

Twingly

.

.

Twingly

BLOG DATA WITH PASSION

https://www.twingly.com/

.

.

Twingly covers the global blogosphere

.

We index more than 1 million blog posts per day, from all over the world.

We add 13.000 new active blogs every day and if that is not enough, you can easily add more yourself and we will cover them for you. Through our easy integrated APIs you get access to all of them at your fingertips!

BRM_looking_for_300x160.jpg

API SERVICES

SEARCH

Our advanced search engine.

Search in blogs and get instant results in XML

12 months of history

Search across one, several, or all languages

Combine and refine your query with our query language

One and two letter word search

Search for tags in blog posts

LIVEFEED

Our blog firehose, get all blog posts in real time.

Subscribe to an XML-feed of blog data for one or several languages
Get all data per language and extract results using your own search tools
Backfill support if you need to do maintenance

The limit in search results shown appears to be 500 results.

Blog Search

https://www.twingly.com/search

Link to a search of the phrase "digital scholarship"

https://www.twingly.com/search?tspan=3m&p=1&q=%22digital+scholarship%22

.

.

Language distribution

We currently index blogs in 56 languages and more languages can be added upon request. Here are the current numbers for blog posts, new blogs and total number of unique blogs for the main languages. If you would like to see our coverage in other languages, please contact us or just try us for free. The numbers are accurate as of January 22, 2016.

AVERAGE BLOG POSTS PER DAY FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS

Total: 1 165 403

English: 477 256

.

.

Contact

https://www.twingly.com/contact/

.

.

Another Sample Search

"digitization" AND ("digital scholarship" OR "digital initiatives" OR "digital humanities")

http://tinyurl.com/zlcep8j

.

.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
jwne@...
http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

Net-Gold
https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold
http://net-gold.3172864.n2.nabble.com/

AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

RESEARCH PAPER WRITING
EMPLOYMENT
INTERNSHIPS
HOSPITALITY
DISABILITIES AND EMPLOYMENT
http://guides.temple.edu/c.php?g=134557
INDOOR GARDENING
https://groups.io/g/indoor-gardening
Educator-Gold
K12ADMINLIFE

PUBLIC HEALTH RESOURCES INCLUDING EBOLA

STATISTICS SOURCES RESEARCH GUIDE
http://guides.temple.edu/statistics-sources

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

Tourism Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/Tourism

Digital Scholarship Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/DigitalScholarship/threads
https://listserv.temple.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=DIGITAL-SCHOLARSHIP
https://digitalscholarshipandscholarlypublication.wordpress.com/

Copyright Research Guide
http://guides.temple.edu/copyright-plagiarism
Fair Use
http://guides.temple.edu/fair-use

Blog
https://educatorgold.wordpress.com/

Articles by David Dillard

http://tinyurl.com/78a4shn

Nina Dillard's Photographs on Net-Gold
http://www.flickr.com/photos/neemers/

Twitter: davidpdillard

Temple University Site Map

Bushell, R. & Sheldon, P. (eds),
David P. Dillard
http://tinyurl.com/o4pn4o9

Rail Transportation

INDOOR GARDENING

SPORT-MED

.

.

Please Ignore All Links to JIGLU
Temple University Listserv Alert :
Years 2009 and 2010 Eliminated from Archives

.

.

Join DigitalScholarship@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.