Welcome to the Digikeijs English Forum
This Table of contents provides information about Digikeijs products in US English and JMRI.
Click on the "Read More" to see all the information.
Digikeijs is giving us support on the original documents to improve the US documentation and grammar and they might use our files and information to update their own manuals.
All instructions are written to the best of our knowledge and belief of the respective authors.
Nevertheless, no liability for any errors or omission in the Documentation is intentional!
The Main website of the manufacturer Digikeijs can be reached via the following link:
Click on any RED Digikeijs Model number below, it will send you to the files page for that device.
English Only Manuals and Photos, etc can be found on this Forum and elsewhere: (In Process)
- DR5000 The first Command Station with all conceivable connection sockets and LED status lights, USB, LAN & WLAN
- Video Basic Setup by Iron Planet Hobbies DR5000.
- Programming Features
- DR5000 on JMRI Wired & Wireless ~ Step By Step With No Step Skipped
- Consisting on the DR5000, even consisting 2 consists.
- Detailed Tutorial - Rudy's Model Railway Videos on DR5000
- NCE Power Pro Booster connected to DR5000
- Railcom Wiki How RailCom Works
- DR5033 3 amp Booster works with many different Command Stations
Switch and Servo Modules:
- DK50018 16 Channel Bluetooth accessory and switching decoder
- Manual (NEW 7-15-2021)
- DR4018 16 Channel Multi-Protocol Switching Decoder
- DR4024 4-output multi-protocol servo decoder with 4 additional switching outputs
- DR4088LN-CS, LN-GND & LN-OPTO 16-input feedback module (LocoNet)
- DR4088RB-CS & RB-OPTO 16-input feedback module (R-Bus)
- DR5088RC 16-input feedback module with RailCom (LocoNet)
Reverse Loop Module
- Video : Iron Planet Hobbies on setting up the DR5013 (New 6-15-2020)
- DR4050 DigiLEDs RGB Model Train Light Control
- DR5022 DigiControl for the control of 2 trains via a swivel
- DR5039 LocoNet-B to CDE
- DR5097 DigiNetHub 10x LocoNet Hub
- DR5098 DigiNetHub 10x X-Bus Hub
- DR5099 DigiNetHub 5x X-Bus Hub & 5x LocoNet Hub
- Train Controller
- Perecli RRA (Railroad Automation)
- Document showing the Apps that work with JMRI and DR5000 with download links.
- Manual (Fixed link 07/04/2020)
- Roco WLANmaus Throttle Setup For The Digikeijs DR5000
- Test of the Proto-Throttle with the Digikeijs DR5000
- RtDrive Lenz With The Digikeijs DR5000
- ESU Mobile Control II Throttle With The Digikeijs DR5000
- DigiTrainsPro (Android Phone) DR5000 Setup (Revised 10-22-2020, Now a monthly fee of 5 Eros for this version)
- Z21 App for Apple or Android Phones. (NEW)
- ATS Braking Feature
- How ATS works, First half of video explains ATS, the second half shows one way of using ATS
- How to make your own Loco-net cables: Video (NEW 5-1-2020)