Topics

RAF files not being read correctly

Neil Springate

Many thanks David, I managed to find a downloadable converter. Looking forward to the native support!

On Thu, 10 May 2018, 11:57 David C. Partridge, <david.partridge@...> wrote:

As a bit of a teaser, the next release of DSS (when we get it done) will use libraw for processing input files and should support the Fuji cameras.

HtH

David

From: DeepSkyStacker@groups.io [mailto:DeepSkyStacker@groups.io] On Behalf Of Neil Springate
Sent: 10 May 2018 11:13
To: DeepSkyStacker@groups.io
Subject: [DeepSkyStacker] RAF files not being read correctly

Hi All,

I am trying to demonstrate DSS to a friend who has a Fuji XT20, unfortunaly although the files load ok they come back with no score and no stars (threshold set to 2%).
These are RAF files. I notice the XT20 is not in the list of supported cameras, although other Fuji XT models are.
Is there any way I can get DSS to read the files?

TIA,

Neil.

Fuji XT20

As a bit of a teaser, the next release of DSS (when we get it done) will use libraw for processing input files and should support the Fuji cameras.

HtH

David

I am trying to demonstrate DSS to a friend who has a Fuji XT20, unfortunaly although the files load ok they come back with no score and no stars (threshold set to 2%).
These are RAF files. I notice the XT20 is not in the list of supported cameras, although other Fuji XT models are.
Is there any way I can get DSS to read the files?

TIA,

Neil.

Fuji XT20

If you can find an application (maybe Adobe DNG Convertor) to read the files and convert to DNG or TIFF …

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/adobe-dng-converter.html

Dave