Topics

Where do we go from here.

Avi Ben Zev <abz@...>

Hi everyone,
Okay, the last post may have been read or not.
Only one person commented.
What I have in mind here is to begin to recollect for the
DaughtersBenZev many aspects of what Rachel was like and about.
It may become a soap opera or something else. (I hope)
Anyone interested?
If not, I believe we will just close down this group and let it be.
Avraham

Joshua B. Wachtfogel <apodicti@...>

EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR MOTHER -- INCLUDING HER
VOICE, DRESS, WAS
CHARM, VIVACITY, HUMANITY, LOVE OF LIFE AND
SHEER GOODNESS -- A WORTHY DAUGHTER TO
TSADIK ANCESTORS. BUT THE WORLD IS BORN IN
TOHU VAVOHU, AND continues IN CHANCE --
IN THE WORDS OF KOHELET, "TIME AND CHANCE"
HAPPENETH TO ALL TO "TSADIK AND RASHA ALIKE"
-- EVEN AGAINST!!!!! THE WILL OF HASHEM --
WITH THE
ONE DIFFERENCE THAT with the tsadik "IMO
ANOCHI B"TSARA" and even in "gei tsalmavet
hashem imadi".

From what I've seen of you all, you seem to
carry on these wonderful midot.

May you continue in this path with all the
joy life and eternity can give, as BOTH MOTHERS
RACHEL certainly wish.
Cousin shea