Topics

Ben Zev family picture with Rachel Z"L

Avi Ben Zev <abz@...>

Hi,
I have placed a family picture on the home page at;

Take care,

Yocheved Rosenblum

Is the picture you wrote about the picture of us with Imma on the home
page? That's the only thing I was able to see because it said can't
get into anything because I'm not a member. What is supposed to be my
user name and password on Yahoo? We don't have an account there?

Yocheved

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 04:52:59 -0000, Avi Ben Zev <abz@...> wrote:

Hi,
I have placed a family picture on the home page at;

Take care,

Yahoo! Groups Links

--
Moshiach Now!

Daliah Ben Zev <daliahbz@...>

i have no idea! you better ask abba on that!!! shabat shalom...

--
Moshiach Now!

http://mail.yahoo.com

Yocheved Rosenblum

While packing I found a letter from Imma that Sabba gave me. I forgot
all about it. It was written to Saba and Savta when I was less then a
year old. Imma wrote the letter as if I was writing Sabba and Savta
all about my self. It's pretty cute (for me at least because it's
about me!) is anyone interested in getting a copy of what was written?

Moshiach Now!
--
Moshiach Now!