Topics

Dear friend

אבי <tapuhi@...>

Thank you to Shoshie, that was letter number 71.

From: Shapiro [mailto:susan22@...]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 1:50 PM
To: DaughtersBenZev@...
Subject: Re: [DaughtersBenZev] Dear friend

Here's another letter from Shoshie attached. Love aunt sue.

With G-d willing w are getting the book worked on right after Pesach. Therefore we need all the letters until 4th of April. We are up to 60 Letters but we would like to get up to double. So if each one of you could wri! te the letter and pass the request on. Thank you so much.

Margalit

אבי <tapuhi@...>

With G-d willing w are getting the book worked on right after Pesach. Therefore we need all the letters until 4th of April. We are up to 60 Letters but we would like to get up to double. So if each one of you could write the letter and pass the request on. Thank you so much.

Margalit

Avraham Ben Zev <abz@...>

Thank you Sue, . . .
From all of us.
Avi

Hi, see attached file that I wrote. Hopefully Avie will write something soon. We're a bit busy because shoshie's bat mitzvah party for the girls in her class is the week after purim. We're hoping to have a family party in our house sometime after pesach, bezrat Hashem.

Take care, and happy purim, love aunt sue.

Shapiro <susan22@...>