From: אבי
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 8:47 AM
Subject: [DaughtersBenZev] Dear friend

With G-d willing w are getting the book worked on right after Pesach. Therefore we need all the letters until 4th of April. We are up to 60 Letters but we would like to get up to double. So if each one of you could wri! te the letter and pass the request on. Thank you so much.

Margalit

Join DaughtersBenZev@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.